If you tuned into America’s Next Top Model last night, hoping for a little boost before the Presidential debate, then you were disappointed – another clip show! Although I will give them credit for showing about half new content. Although that mostly amounted to excess bickering and cementing the fact that Alaska was nuttier than a fruitcake.
But then again, Tyra has halved the herd. So with the departure of Lauren Brie (told you so), it’s time for me to post my final predictions. How will it all play out? Something like this:
- The girls are ready to head out of the country, but someone won’t make it, and a Cover Girl commercial stands in her way. Neither McKey nor Marjorie does well speaking in front of groups. I think the judges (especially Paulina) like Marjorie enough for her to stay.
- Upon arriving in their foreign destination, the girls discover that Samantha is an ugly American. That translates to her photo shoot, and she’s sent packing.
- The technical staff run out of corny “French” accordion music, so Marjorie has to go. As she should have weeks ago.
- Crushed by the loss of her non-sexual life partner, Analeigh loses her will to stay in the competition and fades into the background. The judges notice and send her home.
- Down to the final 3, it’s a big challenge to do a commercial for Cover Girl and get a great photo. Elina fails to connect as the fresh face that the easy breezy folks are looking for, so she doesn’t make the final cut. Distraught, she downs a plate of eggs.
- It’s a walk to the death as Joslyn faces off against Sheena for the crown. The girls are part of the first ever fashion show held in a hospital, as part of Monique Lhuillier’s new “sick chic” line. The judges appreciate Joslyn’s positive attitude, but it’s Sheena’s confidence and fiercer walk that help her win it all.
So that’s the story – I’m sticking with Sheena to win. You heard it here first!
On a side note, blog-related – I’m aware of the issue with this blog not being picked up by Bloglines. My apologies for that. I’ve tried looking into support with WordPress, and they point to Bloglines. Bloglines is not responding. So for now, if you love this blog, please add it to your bookmarks! If and when the feed issue gets ironed out, I will certainly let you know.
Next up – a game review!